|Title||LEAD, COUNSEL – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY [ Apply Now ]|
|Employment Auth||US Citizen (minimum)|
|Type of Position||Full Time|
|Expected Start Date|
|Min Experience||7+ to 10 years experience|
The Intellectual Property Counsel (IP Counsel) at is a legal specialist and a valued member of the business team. The IP Counsel is often relied upon for business as well as intellectual property decisions and is expected to know (or learn) a great deal about the business. This legal professional will act responsively, set priorities, exhibit strong leadership skills, exercise independent judgment, work well within a team, and utilize the highest professional standards.
• In-house law experience
• Government IP contracts experience.
• Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to manage a high-volume workload with minimal supervision.
• Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
• A solid, practical grasp of the legal areas mentioned
• The ability to work well within a team and to interact with all levels of management.
• Strong academic credentials.
• Membership to the Florida Bar is a plus.
• Ability to travel when necessary (domestic and/or international).